Corner Bible Church is seeking a gifted follower of Christ to Shepherd our Children’s Ministry.
- This is a full-time Pastoral Position [40 Hours weekly with duties every Sunday]
- This is a salary position – pay range is negotiable based on negotiated duties
- The successful candidate(s) will need to possess these qualities:
- Passion for children’s discipleship & parent’s role in effective discipleship
- Spiritual maturity, strong faith, fruitful, and a Christlike approach ministry tasking
- Effective communication skills
- Team building & management skills
- Organization, administration & time management skills
- Spiritually confident, self-started, motivated & plays well with others
- Have a firm grasp on family authority
- Be willing & able to serve as husband & wife ministry team, if married.
- Submit a 1000 word personal vision statement describing: 1) The importance of Children’s Ministry in the Body of Christ, 2) Why you feel gifted & called to Children’s Ministry, & 3) Your vision on how to grow this seed ministry to its full potential under Christ. Note: Your vision is free to exceed the present / posted job description
- Prior experience in Children’s Ministry Administration preferred
Position Description & Application available from:
Pastor Richard Roth
Corner Bible Church
4001 124Th Ave
Allegan, MI 49010
Interested candidates please send Letter of Interest, Resume with 3 references, and a 1000 word personal vision statement describing: 1) The importance of Children’s Ministry in the Body of Christ, 2) Why you feel gifted & called to Children’s Ministry, & 3) Your vision on how to grow this seed ministry to its full potential under Christ to Pastor Rich at the above email.
5:00 PM Friday, October 21, 2022
Applications must be complete, with resumes & personal vision statement attached.
CBC is a Galatians 3:28 Equal Opportunity Employer